Happy Thursday! We hope you’re enjoying beautiful Spring weather, wherever you are. Here are some transportation and alternative fuel news highlights from around the web this week:
- Alliance AutoGas welcomed two new partners to its national network getting America’s fleets running on autogas: Maine Energy and Parker Gas.
- Charter Fuels is helping Wisconsin fleets combat high gasoline prices with propane autogas conversions and fueling, also through the Alliance AutoGas complete program.
- According to an Associated Press “fact check” article, more oil drilling hasn’t lowered the price of gasoline.
- Mike Antich over at Business Fleet magazine wonders whether fuel will overtake depreciation to become the top expense for fleets.
- Looks like the administration has moved to fast-track an oil pipeline from Oklahoma to Texas.
- The House has defeated a $109 billion transportation bill passed in the Senate last week.
- And finally, will you be joining us at the Propane Clean Air Rally & Autogas Parade? The propane industry is celebrating 100 years of clean, efficient energy by featuring autogas vehicles, which will be available for test drives. See you in Atlanta April 14!
Follow @AllianceAutoGas or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/allianceautogas.